We have multiple financing options to make your transformation as affordable as possible.
When it comes to enhancing the cheeks, a little volume goes a long way. Thin, tired skin can speak volumes about a person’s age. Signs of aging like sunken cheeks can add years to a person’s face. These telltale signs of aging can now be addressed with JUVÉDERM VOLUMA. Full cheeks are a key marker of youth. Age-related volume loss can cause the face to lose definition, balance and change shape, all of which can make a person appear older than their years. People age differently: their skin may deflate (lose fullness or volume), descend (droop or sag) or both. However, few people realize the mid-face is one of the first areas to show the signs of aging – as we lose facial volume, cheeks deflate and descend. Addressing the need is JUVÉDERM VOLUMA, the newest facial filler available in the JUVÉDERM family of hyaluronic acid fillers. The first of its kind, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA is a hyaluronic acid facial filler specifically made to restore age-related volume loss in the mid-face (the cheeks and cheekbones). JUVÉDERM VOLUMA uses hyaluronic acid, a sugar that occurs naturally in your skin, to instantly restore lost facial volume in the cheeks. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA also combines with collagen and elastin to improve skin structure and elasticity, and create a smooth natural look.
JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ Treatment Areas:
Using the latest in volumizing technology, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA proves that a little volume can go a long way in restoring a more youthful, natural appearance: • Restore deep volume loss and smooth the mid-face. • Rejuvenate sunken areas around the cheeks.
What Else You Should Know About JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC:
• First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift.
• For patients over the age of 21
• Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment.
• After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities.
• Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
Before and After
What our patients are saying about Elite MD
“My daughter and I have been going to Dr. Sonia for a long time and she is fantastic. The staff is amazing and Juliet is very professional and super caring. Overall the whole team is excellent and I would HIGHLY recommend Elite MD to anyone!” – By Claudia G.