Breast Augmentation Surgery is one the most common procedures that the Board Certified Plastic Surgeons at Elite MD perform. Utilizing this procedure will allow us to give you a more youthful and attractive contour. If you wish to enhance the size and shape of your breasts, then an Elite MD Breast Augmentation is the right choice for you.
Is a Breast Augmentation Right For You?
- Do you wish to enhance the size/shape of your breasts?
- Do you believe, for whatever reasons, the size of your breasts are not to your satisfaction?
- Do you feel your breasts are different in size/structure to each other?
- Have you lost breast volume for whatever reasons? (pregnancy, weight loss, injury, illness, etc.)
- Have your breasts loss the firmness you once had?
- Do you want to decrease the amount your breasts sag?
If you’ve answered yes to one or more of these questions, you are a candidate for the Elite MD Breast Augmentation Surgery.
During the Consultation:
A Board Certified Plastic Surgeon will take many measurements of your breast and will help you chose the right size, type, and style of the implant. He will also go over your choice of incision sites. We recommend that you bring a tight fitting top so you can visualize what you will look like after surgery. We will also discuss with you if any other procedures (such as a breast lift) will be necessary to give you the look you desire.
A breast augmentation surgery is performed in about one hour and will place you under a general anesthesia, so you will not feel anything during the procedure. Amazingly, you will be able to go home the same day!
We specialize in using techniques that minimize the scarring and invasiveness of the procedure, so there will only be minimal discomfort.
If you are considering an Elite MD breast augmentation you may also want to consider additional procedures, which can be done simultaneously with your breast augmentation procedure to reduce costs and recovery time.