Position: Full-Time, Non-exempt
Reports to: Director, Patient Support Center
Job Summary: We are looking for a Patient Support Coordinator that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential clients. The successful candidate will be able to Work independently within established procedures and provide excellent customer service to create “raving fan” patients. In this position, you will interact and respond to inquiries in either the customer service/ sales space on the telephone and email. You should be ambitious, results-driven, and goal-oriented.
- Work an eight hour shift between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.
- Answer inbound calls as well as initiate outbound calls to current and potential new patients by following standard talking points and procedures.
- Responsible for scheduling consultations with multiple providers.
- Document all patient information and consultations utilizing our electronic medical records system.
- Follow up with the patients through the process until their consultation.
- Strong sales experience needed.
- Excellent customer service skills needed.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Outbound call and telephone sales experience required.
- Some college education or equivalent field experience preferred.
About the company: Elite MD is a privately owned Advanced Dermatology, Laser and Plastic Surgery Institute, with four locations in the Danville and San Ramon areas. Our providers are ‘second to none’ and have been on National television shows and in magazines! Be part of a fun, growing company who cares not only about their patients, but of the employee’s professional growth as well! Let us help you expand your skillset as we offer various trainings, shadowing of providers and the desire to enhance you to your maximum potential! Join our “A” team by sending us your resume before the job closes!