POSITION: Operations Support
Reports to: Operations Manager
EliteMD offers a variety of medical and cosmetic treatments performed by world class Board Certified Physicians and highly trained expert providers. EliteMD thrives in Advanced Dermatology, Laser, and Plastic Surgery and is seeking a FT Operations Support person to join the Elite team!
This part time position supports general business operations with the potential to become full time.
Role and Responsibilities:
o Ordering, receiving, stocking and reconciling inventory.
o Creating spreadsheets and analyzing data as needed.
o Running reports from Nextech and Medical Lead Software as needed.
o Compiling marketing brochures and promotional materials for campaigns.
o Order office supplies as needed.
o Handle travel arrangements for all Providers.
o Act as back up for Reception/Front Desk.
o Manage day to day operations of the HR department
o Assists the Sr. Director of Operations as required on special projects.
o Assists the Data Analyst as required.
o Assists marketing for special programs.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Detail oriented.
- Highly organized.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Has positive attitude and strong work ethic.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in support operations.
- Experience working independently while contributing within a team environment.