Elite MD offers a variety of medical and cosmetic treatments performed by world class Board Certified Physicians and highly trained expert providers. Elite MD thrives in Advanced Dermatology, Laser, and Plastic Surgery and is seeking a Medical Assistant to join the Elite team!
This position reports to the Sr. Director of Operations. This is a full time position, Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:30pm. Our office is growing rapidly and requires an individual who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives in a multi-tasking environment.
- Interpret business process requirements for data solutions.
- Collect and interpret data from multiple software programs and systems; Nextech, My Medical Leads, Solutions Reach, Atlas KPI and HintMD.
- Work closely with the IT Director to ensure integrity of data capture and reporting.
- Analyze performance such as revenue trends, profitability ratios, performance metrics and identify trends and patterns in data sets.
- Work closely with business operations and other internal clients to perform special projects and analysis for decision making.
- Create playbook for processes used.
- Employ best practices for data collection and reporting.
- Establish daily, weekly and monthly routine reporting and distribution.
- Interfaces with all functions in the business for understanding behind the data.
- Strong business acumen.
- Advanced Excel and Access proficiency.
- High level analytical and statistical skills.
- Strong familiarity with ERP and databases.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast paced high volume office.
Commensurate with experience.
We offer competitive benefits package for full time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life and 401K as well as paid Vacation, sick time and holidays.